1.How to configure the default website to redirect to the /owa virtual directory?
%windir%\system32\inetsrv\appcmd.exe set config “Default Web Site” -section:httpredirect -enabled:true -destination:”/owa” -childOnly:true
2.How to remove http redirection from all virtual directories in the default website using command line?
%windir%\system32\inetsrv\appcmd.exe set config “Default Web Site/<VirtualDirectory>” -section:httpredirect -enabled:false -destination:”” -childOnly:false
3.How to restart IIS using command line?
net stop was /y
net start w3svc
4.What are the components for Client Access Rule?
5.What a resource booking policy specifies?
- Who can schedule a resource;
- When the resource can be scheduled;
- What meeting information will be visible on the resource’s calendar;
- The response message that meeting organizers will receive.
6.What role the account we use must be delegated while run the Set-MailboxCalendarSettings cmdlet?
Exchange Organization Administrator role.
7.How to set a resource booking policy?
Run the following command:
8.What are the three primary types of digital certificates?
- Self-signed certificate;
- Certificate issued by an internal CA;
- Certificate issued by a commercial CA.
9.What three certificate are created when installing Exchange on a server?
- Microsoft Exchange – Exchange Self-Signed;
- Microsoft Exchange Server Auth Certificate – Exchange Self-Signed;
- WMSVC – Windows Self-Signed.
10.What are the best practices for Exchange certificates?
- Use as few certificates as possible;
- Use certificates from a commercial CA for client and external server connections;
- Choose the right commercial CA;
- Use the Exchange certificate wizard;
- Use as few host names as possible.